One Year Bible Reading Program
The overall objective of this class is that participants learn to know, love, and follow Christ more deeply by reading His Word which will enable them to use the Bible more confidently and carefully in their own lives. This course is designed to relate each book of the Bible to the one continuous story about God and is recommended for anyone who desires to complete reading the entire Bible in one year. Reading the Bible in a cohesive manner over the course of a year provides the participant with many benefits. A
structured format is utilized to keep the committed participant on track. The class will convene February 1, 2021. Although this course is free of charge certain requirements are necessary in order to participate and receive a Certificate of Completion:
• An application to BTBI must be completed (Attached below).
• The participant must sign a Contract of Commitment (Attached below).
• The participant must agree to check in monthly with Professor Juana Johnson to give an
update on progress.
• The One Year Bible by Tyndale is required. You may select a version of your choice.
• Telephone conference group Bible reading is available, but not required. Group Bible
reading will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:00 a.m. and on Saturdays at 1:00
p.m. The conference call number is: (978) 990-5000 Access code: 891220#.
2021 One Year Bible Reading Contract