Lift Your Spirit Week
Time & Location
About The Event
BTC, It's time for our first ever Lift "Your Spirit Week" hosted by the BTCYPD.
Starting August 30th-September 5th we will have a theme day for everyone to participate in.(PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A VIRTUAL EVENT ONLY)
Official hashtag: #WeAreBethesda (Please include this in all your post)
● Sunday, August 30th- Selfie Stream Sunday: Take a selfie (picture) of yourself watching the Sunday Stream.
● Monday, August 31st- Meditation Monday: Record yourself giving a 30-second talk based on a scripture you have been meditating on.
● Tuesday, Sept 1st- Tik Tok Tuesday: Share your best TikTok! The Tik Tok video will be provided for you to use. Contact Tyler McGhaw (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the TikTok we will use as a church.
● Wednesday, Sept 2nd- Wear It Wednesday: Pull out your BTC Gear or any Christian Apparel! Take a selfie and let us know where the shirt is from (Camp Jam, YPA, Women’s Retreat, etc)
● Thursday, Sept 3rd-Throwback Thursday: Share a memory or picture of you at BTC or simply share a throwback picture of yourself.
● Friday, Sept 4th- Footwork Friday: Record your best praise, your best dance, or take a picture of your favorite shoe. Send to email (email@example.com) as early as you can
● Saturday, Sept 5th -Service Saturday (Bethesda Cares): The YPA will be teaming up with Sis. Cashae Flanigan for community outreach. We are asking for donations: household essentials (toilet paper, paper towels, etc) cleaning supplies, forms of PPE (masks, gloves, etc) Please contact Tyler McGhaw (314-665-5167) or Cashae Flanigan (314-688-4852) for donation drop off or questions before September 4th, 2020.
*Be sure to upload all pictures and videos to your social media pages and use the hashtag #WeAreBethesda so that we can share it
*Be sure to save and send all your TikTok videos and Footwork Friday videos/pictures to Tyler McGhaw so that we may compile them together. Submit your videos as early as you can to (firstname.lastname@example.org)